In an unexpected development, AR Murugadoss, the director of Thalapathy Vijay’s upcoming political drama Sarkar, has threatened a few junior artistes who have acted in the film of legal action. Murugadoss took to Twitter this afternoon and gave out a stern message.
Murugadoss said that many people have put in their hard work into the making of Sarkar and that a few artistes are giving interviews to media which is unethical. The star director further said that legal action will be taken against those who give interviews without the makers’ consent. Kollywood circles are abuzz that Murugadoss is acting strict as he doesn’t want any kind of information being leaked ahead of the film’s release.
Dear Sarkar Cast n Crew,
So many people have put their hardwork for the making of this movie. Despite, there are many interviews by Junior artists, which is unethical. In the future, strict legal actions will be taken against people who give interviews without our consent.
— A.R.Murugadoss (@ARMurugadoss) October 5, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s massive fight with Bollywood star
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?