2.0, Rajnikanth and Shankar’s 550 crore VFX wonder, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies that will hit theaters towards the end of this year. The film is scheduled for release on November 29 and expectations are humongous on the film.
And here’s the latest update on 2.0. Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman is currently in London, finishing the background score of 2.0. His riveting work for the film’s teaser had won unanimous praise.
On the other hand, Shankar is working with the VFX team and is giving giving touches to some spectacular graphics. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following
- Samantha, Shriya and Ramya Krishna paired with KRR
- Bigg Boss 4 – Strong contestant breaks down in fear or elimination
- Poll : Who among these will make a better Pan-India hero?
- Kichcha Sudeep’s stunning body for Phantom wows fans
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec