2.0, Rajnikanth and Shankar’s 550 crore VFX wonder, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies that will hit theaters towards the end of this year. The film is scheduled for release on November 29 and expectations are humongous on the film.
And here’s the latest update on 2.0. Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman is currently in London, finishing the background score of 2.0. His riveting work for the film’s teaser had won unanimous praise.
On the other hand, Shankar is working with the VFX team and is giving giving touches to some spectacular graphics. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju avoids questions about Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest US collections
- Happening heroine demanding huge remuneration?
- Jaanu’s song impresses-Makers confirm release date
- Uppena first look- All eyes on Sai Dharam Tej’s brother
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster