2.0, Rajnikanth and Shankar’s 550 crore VFX wonder, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies that will hit theaters towards the end of this year. The film is scheduled for release on November 29 and expectations are humongous on the film.
And here’s the latest update on 2.0. Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman is currently in London, finishing the background score of 2.0. His riveting work for the film’s teaser had won unanimous praise.
On the other hand, Shankar is working with the VFX team and is giving giving touches to some spectacular graphics. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu