Musical genius AR Rahman is relishing the thumping success of ‘OK Bangaram’. This is yet another hit with his longtime associate and legendary auteur Mani Ratnam. To celebrate the film’s success with his team, AR Rahman recently took them to the new ETC restaurant in Chennai.
For the film’s Telugu and Tamil versions, AR Rahman roped in a fresh batch of talented singers and musicians apart from his season associates. The songs are still topping the charts and have become huge hits among his loyal fans and music lovers.
Meanwhile, ‘OK Bangaram’ is still having a good run at a few multiplexes in several towns in the Telugu states and Tamil Nadu.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?