On April 7, popular music label T-Series unveiled the ‘Masakali 2.0’ music video featuring Siddharth Malhotra and Tara Sutaria. The song, a remix of AR Rahman’s superhit Masakali song from Delhi 6 in 2009, has been recreated by Tanishk Bagchi.
Ever since its release, Masakali 2.0 has been getting a lot of negative feedback from the fans of the original version. Now, even Rahman seems to be deeply upset with his song being remixed injudiciously. He took to Twitter last night and shared the ‘original’ Masakali song.
Rahman went on to say that it took a lot of hard work and relentless passion of hundreds of film crew and the music crew to create the original song that lasts generations.
— A.R.Rahman (@arrahman) April 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu