Internet does many wonderful things. Since the last one month, a short video clip of a middle-aged woman named Baby from Vadisaleru, East Godavari district, has been going viral on social media. In the video, Baby was seen singing ‘O Cheliya Naa Priya Sakhiya’ from Shankar’s 1993 film, Premikudu, in her mellifluous voice.
Baby’s video has reached AR Rahman, the original composer of O Cheliya. Rahman took to Facebook last night and shared Baby’s singing video, along with the comment, “Unknown..Anonymous…Beautiful voice”. Needless to say, Baby has now become a nationwide sensation. Apparently, senior music composer Koti has given Baby an opportunity to sing in his upcoming film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda trains under international bike racing champ
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh