Internet does many wonderful things. Since the last one month, a short video clip of a middle-aged woman named Baby from Vadisaleru, East Godavari district, has been going viral on social media. In the video, Baby was seen singing ‘O Cheliya Naa Priya Sakhiya’ from Shankar’s 1993 film, Premikudu, in her mellifluous voice.
Baby’s video has reached AR Rahman, the original composer of O Cheliya. Rahman took to Facebook last night and shared Baby’s singing video, along with the comment, “Unknown..Anonymous…Beautiful voice”. Needless to say, Baby has now become a nationwide sensation. Apparently, senior music composer Koti has given Baby an opportunity to sing in his upcoming film.
- Sharwanand opens up about Sai Pallavi’s domination
- Another popular actress to get married soon?
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat