AR Rahman in his illustrious career has never made any statements that have caught the eye of the public. He, in an interview, has made sensational comments against Bollywood.
When asked why is he doing fewer Hindi films in the last few years, AR Rahman said that there is a gang that is spreading bad news about him that he takes forever to make music.
Rahman says that he came to know this through Mukesh Chabra, the director of Dil Bechara who told him that he was stopped by many not to approach AR to make music for the Sushanth Singh film.
Rahman finally says that he now understands why he was getting less work in Bollywood from the last few years. These statements come at a time when nepotism and gang based politics are on in full swing in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number