It’s well-known that Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman will be scoring the soundtrack for Tamil superstar Vijay’s Thalapathy63. Rahman and Vijay are collaborating for a record hat-trick, after Mersal and Sarkar. Young filmmaker Atlee will be directing the film, which is touted as a sports drama.
Meanwhile, in a latest media interaction, AR Rahman said that Thalapathy63’s story will be quite unique and that the movie will be on the lines of his Oscar-nominated sports dramas, Lagaan and Pele. He went on to say that he has never done a film like Thalapathy63 in the South.
This high-budget entertainer will be bankrolled by AGS Cinemas. Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady. The regular shoot will kick-start soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships