Oscar and Grammy Award winning music composer AR Rahman has finally started composing for ‘Muhammad’, a film by the legendary Iranian director Majid Majidi. AR Rahman took to his Facebook page and posted a picture of the recording sessions in Paris. For this soundtrack,Rahman is teaming up with the Palestine musician trio Le Trio Joubran.
Oscar nominated Majid Majidi is one of the most celebrated filmmakers in Iran and is revered across the world for his films like ‘Children of Heaven’, ‘Baran’ and ‘The Color of Paradise’ etc. ‘Muhammad’ is based on the childhood of Islamic prophet Muhammad, and at $35 millions, it is Iran’s highest budget production to date. The film also features the legendary cinematographer Vittorio Storaro cranking the camera. Well, AR Rahman continues to make us all proud on the global platform.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic