Tamil star Vijay’s ongoing political drama, Sarkar, is slated for release during the Diwali festive season. Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman is scoring the film’s soundtrack. The audio album will be unveiled at a grand event in September.
Now, the latest update reveals that Rahman and his team will be performing live at Sarkar’s audio launch. The film’s team will be wrapping up the Chennai schedule at the earliest, before flying to the US for a 10-day schedule in the last week of July. Vijay will commence dubbing for his part from tomorrow.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in this highly-anticipated political drama. With AR Murugadoss at the helm as the director, expectations on the movie are humongous. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Kriti Sanon wishes to have these heroes in her swayamvar
- Aswani Dutt reveals why Jr NTR is not part of Mahanati
- Collections rise for Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Team Ponniyin Selvan drops the second single update
- Madhavan debunks these crazy baseless rumors about him