Tamil star Vijay’s ongoing political drama, Sarkar, is slated for release during the Diwali festive season. Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman is scoring the film’s soundtrack. The audio album will be unveiled at a grand event in September.
Now, the latest update reveals that Rahman and his team will be performing live at Sarkar’s audio launch. The film’s team will be wrapping up the Chennai schedule at the earliest, before flying to the US for a 10-day schedule in the last week of July. Vijay will commence dubbing for his part from tomorrow.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in this highly-anticipated political drama. With AR Murugadoss at the helm as the director, expectations on the movie are humongous. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?