Tamil star Vijay’s ongoing political drama, Sarkar, is slated for release during the Diwali festive season. Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman is scoring the film’s soundtrack. The audio album will be unveiled at a grand event in September.
Now, the latest update reveals that Rahman and his team will be performing live at Sarkar’s audio launch. The film’s team will be wrapping up the Chennai schedule at the earliest, before flying to the US for a 10-day schedule in the last week of July. Vijay will commence dubbing for his part from tomorrow.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in this highly-anticipated political drama. With AR Murugadoss at the helm as the director, expectations on the movie are humongous. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh sets a new Monday record in Bollywood
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles