Tamil star Vijay’s ongoing political drama, Sarkar, is slated for release during the Diwali festive season. Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman is scoring the film’s soundtrack. The audio album will be unveiled at a grand event in September.
Now, the latest update reveals that Rahman and his team will be performing live at Sarkar’s audio launch. The film’s team will be wrapping up the Chennai schedule at the earliest, before flying to the US for a 10-day schedule in the last week of July. Vijay will commence dubbing for his part from tomorrow.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in this highly-anticipated political drama. With AR Murugadoss at the helm as the director, expectations on the movie are humongous. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the movie.
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Balakrishna begins the most difficult part of NTR biopic
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018