Academy Award winning music composer AR Rahman is back in the Oscars race, but this time with Qutub-E-Kripa, an ensemble of student musicians of his music academy, KM Music Conservatory.
Three songs scored by Qutub-E-Kripa for the Hollywood film Lake of Fire have been shortlisted in the Best Original Song category at the 90th Academy Awards. ‘Have you ever wondered’, ‘I’ll be gone’ and ‘We’ll party all night’ are the songs that are in contention for the golden statuette.
Lake of Fire has been directed by Raj Tiruselvan, a Hollywood filmmaker of Indian origin. The final five nominations will be announced on January 23. The 90th Academy Awards ceremony will be held on March 4, 2018 at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center.
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR