The shocking demise of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput last Sunday led to the unending debates on how shrewd and powerful stars are cutting short the dreams and careers of young talents in the film industry. In this scenario, noted Indian author Chetan Bhagat revealed the advice Oscar winning Music composer AR Rahman had given him on surviving the cutthroat competition in the big bad Bollywood.
In his latest column in a national news daily, Chetan Bhagat said that he once told Rahman that Bollywood scares him a lot. Rahman then advised Chetan, saying, “Bollywood is like a beautiful pond. However, it has crocodiles in it. Hence, it’s OK to stand in a corner and take a bath. Do not fully swim in it. One foot in, one foot out, always.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?