The theatrical trailer for Rana Daggubati’s upcoming trilingual film, Aranya, was launched at an event this evening. Speaking on occasion, Rana revealed what his grandfather and legendary filmmaker Rananaidu had told him several years ago.
“My grandfather once told me that, whenever we make an action film, there will always be several people who will be keen on investing money and pay us advance amounts, but very few people come forward to invest in niche films. Aranya is one such niche film and the entire team will always be special to me,” Rana said. Rana also thanked the film’s producers at Eros International for believing in the film and not skipping the theatrical release and stream it on OTT platforms.
Aranya will be released in Tamil as Kaadan and as Haathi Mere Sarathi in Hindi. This Prabhu Solomon film also features Vishnu Vishal, Pulkit Samrat, Shriya Pilgaonkar and Zoya Hussain in crucial roles. Aranya will be released on March 26th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Seerat Kapoor shifts base to Mumbai – Here’s why?
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song