Sekhar Suri’s upcoming film Aravind 2 is finally going to hit the screens on March 29. The film’s shooting was wrapped up a long time ago and even the audio was launched quite sometime back. Finally, the makers of the film have locked the release date. The film stars Sree, Kamal Kamaraju, Madhavi Latha, Srinivas Avasarala, Adonica among other actors and it’s going to be an edge of the seat thriller film. Most part of the film has been shot in jungles in Goa and Dandeli. A long time ago, Sekhar Suri had directed A Film By Aravind; however, the cast denies that their Aravind 2 is a sequel to the earlier film. Except for the title and the horror element, there’s no connection between the two. Vijay Kurakula has scored the music and K Rajendra Babu is the cinematographer.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha