Aravind himself is reprising his role in the remake and says that he is quite elated to work in both the versions. Adding further he said that Dhruva will also open huge avenues for him in Tollywood as well.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Rakul Preet as the female lead and Geetha Arts produces it.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh