Aravind himself is reprising his role in the remake and says that he is quite elated to work in both the versions. Adding further he said that Dhruva will also open huge avenues for him in Tollywood as well.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Rakul Preet as the female lead and Geetha Arts produces it.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant