Aravind himself is reprising his role in the remake and says that he is quite elated to work in both the versions. Adding further he said that Dhruva will also open huge avenues for him in Tollywood as well.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Rakul Preet as the female lead and Geetha Arts produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film