Remember the handsome hero who stole a million hearts in Mani Ratnam’s ‘Roja’ and ‘Bombay’ ? Well, the handsome Aravind Swamy is coming back to movies after taking a long break. As we reported earlier, the movie is ‘Kadal’ and it is a bilingual. Aravind Swamy is very excited about his comeback to the screen and he has been working rigorously to get himself into shape. The actor recently met up with Bollywood legend Anupam Kher recently and the photo you see above was tweeted by Anupam Kher himself.
“Met up with my friend @thearvindswami after a long time. He looks younger and is excited about Mani Ratnam’s film.:)” , tweeted Anupam Kher. Aravind Swamy was 20 when he shot for ‘Dalapathy’, and 21 when he shot for ‘Roja’. He is now 42 years old. Let us see what magic he can create this time around.
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans