Remember the handsome hero who stole a million hearts in Mani Ratnam’s ‘Roja’ and ‘Bombay’ ? Well, the handsome Aravind Swamy is coming back to movies after taking a long break. As we reported earlier, the movie is ‘Kadal’ and it is a bilingual. Aravind Swamy is very excited about his comeback to the screen and he has been working rigorously to get himself into shape. The actor recently met up with Bollywood legend Anupam Kher recently and the photo you see above was tweeted by Anupam Kher himself.
“Met up with my friend @thearvindswami after a long time. He looks younger and is excited about Mani Ratnam’s film.:)” , tweeted Anupam Kher. Aravind Swamy was 20 when he shot for ‘Dalapathy’, and 21 when he shot for ‘Roja’. He is now 42 years old. Let us see what magic he can create this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty