There’s no stopping NTR and Trivikram’s acclaimed action drama, Aravindha Sametha. The film, which collected Rs 34.59 crore share until Friday in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded, registered over Rs 7.11 crore share on Saturday, taking the 3-day total to Rs 41.70 crore.
Most of Aravindha Sametha’s Sunday shows are registering housefulls, thanks to the Dasara festive holidays. Trade circles are expecting 8 crore plus share on Sunday. In that case, the film will break into the coveted Rs 50 crore club by Sunday night.
Aravindha Sametha has so far collected over Rs 62.5 crore share worldwide, with a gross of nearly Rs 100 crore. The film is all set to become NTR’s career highest grosser. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film