There’s no stopping NTR and Trivikram’s acclaimed action drama, Aravindha Sametha. The film, which collected Rs 34.59 crore share until Friday in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded, registered over Rs 7.11 crore share on Saturday, taking the 3-day total to Rs 41.70 crore.
Most of Aravindha Sametha’s Sunday shows are registering housefulls, thanks to the Dasara festive holidays. Trade circles are expecting 8 crore plus share on Sunday. In that case, the film will break into the coveted Rs 50 crore club by Sunday night.
Aravindha Sametha has so far collected over Rs 62.5 crore share worldwide, with a gross of nearly Rs 100 crore. The film is all set to become NTR’s career highest grosser. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s daily box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film