The craze for the NTR-Trivikram combo is unprecedented both in the twin Telugu states and overseas. In the US, in particular, the film has just beaten Jai Lava Kusa’s premiere collections ($589,219) and became the career best opener for NTR.
Until 10 PM EST, Aravindha Sametha collected a gross of $689,983 from 194 locations. The average gross per screen is a whopping $3,557. While the film is all set to beat Rangasthalam’s premiere numbers ($725K), it remains to be seen whether it can cross Bharat Ane Nenu’s $850 to become Tollywood’s 6th all-time highest opener in the US. Stay tuned for more updates on Aravindha Sametha’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India