As expected, NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is setting the box-offices on fire. The film is toppling Baahubali records in some centres, while it’s also setting non-Baahubali records in most areas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded.
In Guntur district, Aravindha Sametha collected a share of Rs 4,14,08,287 on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali record opening. Thanks to the positive reviews and word of mouth among fans, the film looks to register staggering first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three generations of Bollywood family to do a film together
- Naga Shaurya’s striking makeover in Lakshya’s new poster
- Sreemukhi making plans to prove herself as an actress
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next