As expected, NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is setting the box-offices on fire. The film is toppling Baahubali records in some centres, while it’s also setting non-Baahubali records in most areas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded.
In Guntur district, Aravindha Sametha collected a share of Rs 4,14,08,287 on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali record opening. Thanks to the positive reviews and word of mouth among fans, the film looks to register staggering first weekend collections.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Mahesh Babu appreciates F2 teaser
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s last song to be shot in Adilabad
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa