As expected, NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is setting the box-offices on fire. The film is toppling Baahubali records in some centres, while it’s also setting non-Baahubali records in most areas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded.
In Guntur district, Aravindha Sametha collected a share of Rs 4,14,08,287 on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali record opening. Thanks to the positive reviews and word of mouth among fans, the film looks to register staggering first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is going to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Prabhas and team make alternate plans
- Major changes to be done for happening remake
- Pooja Hegde ends speculations on Kollywood comeback
- Harish Shankar’s special gesture on his birthday
- TFI fights Corona: Senior hero donates Rs 5 lakhs to CCC