As expected, NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is setting the box-offices on fire. The film is toppling Baahubali records in some centres, while it’s also setting non-Baahubali records in most areas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded.
In Guntur district, Aravindha Sametha collected a share of Rs 4,14,08,287 on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali record opening. Thanks to the positive reviews and word of mouth among fans, the film looks to register staggering first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family