As expected, NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is setting the box-offices on fire. The film is toppling Baahubali records in some centres, while it’s also setting non-Baahubali records in most areas in Andhra, Nizam and Ceded.
In Guntur district, Aravindha Sametha collected a share of Rs 4,14,08,287 on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali record opening. Thanks to the positive reviews and word of mouth among fans, the film looks to register staggering first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?