As expected, NTR and Trivikram’s intense action drama, Aravindha Sametha, has taken the box-offices worldwide by storm on day one. The film has set new non-Baahubali records in Nizam, Guntur and Ceded regions by collecting whopping shares on its opening day.
Below are Aravindha Sametha’s area-wise day 1 shares in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana:
|Nizam||Rs 5.73 Crs|
|Ceded||Rs 5.48 Crs|
|Nellore||Rs 1.06 Crs|
|Guntur||Rs 4.14 Crs|
|Krishna||Rs 1.97 Crs|
|West||Rs 2.37 Crs|
|East||Rs 2.77 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 3.12 Crs|
|Total day 1 AP & TG Shares||Rs 26.64 Cr|
With this phenomenal performance, Aravindha Sametha has ended up grabbing the 2nd spot in Tollywood’s all-time top day one openers after Baahubali 2 and beating Agnyaathavaasi. On the other hand, in the US, Aravindha Sametha has already breached the $1 million milestone and has set its eyes on a $2 million weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film
- Music sittings begin for Nag’s Bangarraju
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies