After the record breaking opening day, Aravindha Sametha, NTR and Trivikram’s critically acclaimed action drama, showed its might at the box-offices worldwide. Especially, the film set non-Baahubali day one records in Krishna and Guntur districts.
On day 2, Aravindha Sametha collected a solid share of Rs 53.85 lakhs, taking the 2-day total to Rs 2.50 crores. On the other hand, in Guntur, ASVR collected Rs 67.68 lakh share on day 2, ending up with a 2-day total of Rs 4.81 crores. These are the best 2-day figures in NTR’s career. The film is now eyeing a massive weekend with Dasara holidays kicking in.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who is going to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Prabhas and team make alternate plans
- Major changes to be done for happening remake
- Pooja Hegde ends speculations on Kollywood comeback
- Harish Shankar’s special gesture on his birthday
- TFI fights Corona: Senior hero donates Rs 5 lakhs to CCC