After the record breaking opening day, Aravindha Sametha, NTR and Trivikram’s critically acclaimed action drama, showed its might at the box-offices worldwide. Especially, the film set non-Baahubali day one records in Krishna and Guntur districts.
On day 2, Aravindha Sametha collected a solid share of Rs 53.85 lakhs, taking the 2-day total to Rs 2.50 crores. On the other hand, in Guntur, ASVR collected Rs 67.68 lakh share on day 2, ending up with a 2-day total of Rs 4.81 crores. These are the best 2-day figures in NTR’s career. The film is now eyeing a massive weekend with Dasara holidays kicking in.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel
- Adipurush’s craziest schedule begins finally