After registering the highest gross in NTR’s career from the Wednesday premieres, Aravindha Sametha continued its strong show in the US over the four-day extended weekend. The film has already emerged NTR’s second highest grosser in the US.
On Sunday, Aravindha Sametha collected a gross of $164,527 from 186 reported locations. With this, the film’s first weekend US gross totalled to $1,809,164 (Rs 13.34 crores). The film will set its eyes on Nannaku Prematho’s lifetime collections ($2.02M) to become all-time highest US grosser in NTR’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho