After registering the highest gross in NTR’s career from the Wednesday premieres, Aravindha Sametha continued its strong show in the US over the four-day extended weekend. The film has already emerged NTR’s second highest grosser in the US.
On Sunday, Aravindha Sametha collected a gross of $164,527 from 186 reported locations. With this, the film’s first weekend US gross totalled to $1,809,164 (Rs 13.34 crores). The film will set its eyes on Nannaku Prematho’s lifetime collections ($2.02M) to become all-time highest US grosser in NTR’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s massive fight with Bollywood star
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?