After registering the highest gross in NTR’s career from the Wednesday premieres, Aravindha Sametha continued its strong show in the US over the four-day extended weekend. The film has already emerged NTR’s second highest grosser in the US.
On Sunday, Aravindha Sametha collected a gross of $164,527 from 186 reported locations. With this, the film’s first weekend US gross totalled to $1,809,164 (Rs 13.34 crores). The film will set its eyes on Nannaku Prematho’s lifetime collections ($2.02M) to become all-time highest US grosser in NTR’s career.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant