With just 5 days left for the film’s release, the Aravindha Sametha mania is intensifying in the twin Telugu states and overseas at a jet speed. In the US in particular, most of the premiere show tickets are being sold out like hotcakes.
Early trends from the advance bookings show that over 60 percent of the premiere shows across the US are full already and almost all the screens will open to packed houses on the 10th evening. Trade circles are expecting non-Baahubali premiere records in most centres.
On the other hand, the craze is no less in Australia and other prominent overseas destinations. NTR and Trivikram teaming up for the first time has added to the craze around the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Gopichand, Tamannaah’s Seetimaarr is out
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats BAN; All-time top 4 in the US
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies