With just 5 days left for the film’s release, the Aravindha Sametha mania is intensifying in the twin Telugu states and overseas at a jet speed. In the US in particular, most of the premiere show tickets are being sold out like hotcakes.
Early trends from the advance bookings show that over 60 percent of the premiere shows across the US are full already and almost all the screens will open to packed houses on the 10th evening. Trade circles are expecting non-Baahubali premiere records in most centres.
On the other hand, the craze is no less in Australia and other prominent overseas destinations. NTR and Trivikram teaming up for the first time has added to the craze around the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer