With just 5 days left for the film’s release, the Aravindha Sametha mania is intensifying in the twin Telugu states and overseas at a jet speed. In the US in particular, most of the premiere show tickets are being sold out like hotcakes.
Early trends from the advance bookings show that over 60 percent of the premiere shows across the US are full already and almost all the screens will open to packed houses on the 10th evening. Trade circles are expecting non-Baahubali premiere records in most centres.
On the other hand, the craze is no less in Australia and other prominent overseas destinations. NTR and Trivikram teaming up for the first time has added to the craze around the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture