NTR’s popularity among his Ceded fans needs no introduction. This has been proved yet again with Aravindha Sametha’s day one collections in the region.
On day one, Aravindha Sametha collected a staggering Rs 5.48 crore share in the Ceded region. This is a sensational feat as the Ceded figure is almost on par with the film’s day one Nizam share (Rs 5.73 crore). The film collected Rs 1.50 plus crore gross in Kurnool, Chitoor and Anantapur and Rs 1 crore plus gross in Kadapa.
Fans and buyers are thrilled to no limits with this Trivikram directorial raking in the moolah. Stay tuned for more updates on ASVR’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film