NTR’s popularity among his Ceded fans needs no introduction. This has been proved yet again with Aravindha Sametha’s day one collections in the region.
On day one, Aravindha Sametha collected a staggering Rs 5.48 crore share in the Ceded region. This is a sensational feat as the Ceded figure is almost on par with the film’s day one Nizam share (Rs 5.73 crore). The film collected Rs 1.50 plus crore gross in Kurnool, Chitoor and Anantapur and Rs 1 crore plus gross in Kadapa.
Fans and buyers are thrilled to no limits with this Trivikram directorial raking in the moolah. Stay tuned for more updates on ASVR’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress reveals why she turned down Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Who is going to romance Mahesh in his next?
- Prabhas and team make alternate plans
- Major changes to be done for happening remake
- Pooja Hegde ends speculations on Kollywood comeback
- Harish Shankar’s special gesture on his birthday