NTR’s popularity among his Ceded fans needs no introduction. This has been proved yet again with Aravindha Sametha’s day one collections in the region.
On day one, Aravindha Sametha collected a staggering Rs 5.48 crore share in the Ceded region. This is a sensational feat as the Ceded figure is almost on par with the film’s day one Nizam share (Rs 5.73 crore). The film collected Rs 1.50 plus crore gross in Kurnool, Chitoor and Anantapur and Rs 1 crore plus gross in Kadapa.
Fans and buyers are thrilled to no limits with this Trivikram directorial raking in the moolah. Stay tuned for more updates on ASVR’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?