It has been months since Allu Arjun announced his new film post the debacle of Na Peru Surya. Recently, there was news that Allu Arjun will be working with Trivikram and the project will go on floors in December. But still, there is no announcement about the project.
A few days back, during the pre-release event of Taxiwala, Bunny said he is also not clear about the project’s announcement date and this has created even more confusion among his fans.
Some say that the producer is not fixed for the film and the others say, Trivikram is looking for another hero as the film is the remake of the Hindi hit Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
There is also a talk that Trivikram is yet to give the finishing touches to the script. It is yet unclear as to all the factors said above are the reason or is there something else which is stopping the film to be announced.
To find out what is the actual truth, one has no choice but to wait for some more time.
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic
- Details regarding Kerintha star’s new film
- Balakrishna begins the most difficult part of NTR biopic