A couple of days ago, popular Sandalwood heroine Sruthi Hariharan alleged that Action King Arjun had touched her inappropriately on the sets of Nibunan, Arjun’s 150th film. Sruthi’s harassment allegations against Arjun left everyone in a state of shock and disbelief.
Finally, Arjun and his actress daughter Aishwarya Arjun have responded to Sruthi’s allegations. Arjun said that he is completely shocked and that he has no idea why Sruthi had levelled such accusations against him. Denying all the allegations, Arjun said that he has worked with over 60 top heroines in 150 movies in his over 3-decade-old career and that he has never faced such humiliation.
On the other hand, Arjun’s daughter Aishwarya Arjun has said that Sruthi had told her during Nibunan’s audio launch event that she was quite excited to act alongside Arjun and went on showering praises on him. “I really don’t know her agenda and I don’t know who is behind this,” said Aishwarya Arjun.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha