A couple of days ago, popular Sandalwood heroine Sruthi Hariharan alleged that Action King Arjun had touched her inappropriately on the sets of Nibunan, Arjun’s 150th film. Sruthi’s harassment allegations against Arjun left everyone in a state of shock and disbelief.
Finally, Arjun and his actress daughter Aishwarya Arjun have responded to Sruthi’s allegations. Arjun said that he is completely shocked and that he has no idea why Sruthi had levelled such accusations against him. Denying all the allegations, Arjun said that he has worked with over 60 top heroines in 150 movies in his over 3-decade-old career and that he has never faced such humiliation.
On the other hand, Arjun’s daughter Aishwarya Arjun has said that Sruthi had told her during Nibunan’s audio launch event that she was quite excited to act alongside Arjun and went on showering praises on him. “I really don’t know her agenda and I don’t know who is behind this,” said Aishwarya Arjun.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international