Kodi Ramakrishna’s new film titled Rani Ranamma was launched earlier today in Hyderabad. Arjun and Lakshmi Rai are playing the lead roles in this family drama. Dasari Narayana Rao sounded the clapboard and Kodi Ramakrishna directed the first shot on Arjun and Lakshmi Rai. Ramachandra Rao is producing this film under Sailaja Productions banner. S A Rajkumar will be scoring the music.
Talking about the film, Kodi Ramakrishna said, “This is my sixth film with Arjun and our previous films were good hits at box office. The story revolves around an innocent man who turns quite emotional all of a sudden and explores the reason behind his emotional outburst. There are two child artists in the film and they are playing crucial roles in the film. Arjun and Lakshmi Rai will suit their respective roles quite well. There’s a lot of scope for emotional drama and action sequences in this film.”
The film is expected to be wrapped up by August and the makers are planning to release the film for Dusshera. Rani Ranamma will be shot Hyderabad, Kerala, Rajahmundry and Sri Lanka.
Articles that might interest you:
- Whopping budget for Nikhil’s Karthikeya sequel
- Rana confirms his production venture with young hero
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?