Shalini Pandey, who shot to fame with Arjun Reddy, is all set to make her debut in Bollywood. The actress was roped in to play the lead role in an upcoming film titled Bamfaad, and interestingly, it also stars Paresh Rawal’s son Aditya in the lead role.
The makers had kept the film’s shoot under wraps, and the latest reports suggest that the film is currently under post production. Set in the backdrop of Allahabad, the film is said to be a love story and it was also shot in Kanpur.
Ranjan Chandel has directed the film, and Anurag Kashyap is one of the producers of this film which will release later this year. Apart from this film, Shalini also has 118 releasing in Telugu, and a bunch of other films in Tamil in the pipeline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news