Arjun Reddy was a smash hit and made Vijay Devarakonda a big star at the box office. But that was not the case with the heroine Shalini Pandey. She did not get many offers post the film’s success.
Things changed for her when she bagged a biggie and that too opposite Ranveer Singh in his upcoming Hindi film Jayesh Bhai Zordaar. The shooting of the film has bee wrapped up recently.
Shalini is super excited about the film and is in awe of Ranveer Singh. Speaking in an interview, Shalini said that Ranveer Singh is a terrific actor and made her very comfortable on the sets of the film.
Shalini also added that she has a very good role and the film which will change her career in Bollywood. Yash Raj films produce this film which is based in Gujarat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?