After the humongous success of his debut film, Arjun Reddy, and its sequel, Kabir Singh, director Sandeep Reddy Vanga is yet to announce his next project. He was reportedly in talks with several leading stars in Bollywood and Tollywood.
Meanwhile, here’s an interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds of late. Apparently, Sandeep is the prime choice to direct the much-talked-about Telugu remake of the acclaimed Mollywood actor thriller, Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
The makers at Sithara Entertainements, the noted production house that acquired the film’s remake rights, are said to be considering Sandeep for the project. However, whether Sandeep will agree to helm this crazy remake or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter
- A1 Express’ 3-day 1st weekend collections
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day