After the humongous success of his debut film, Arjun Reddy, and its sequel, Kabir Singh, director Sandeep Reddy Vanga is yet to announce his next project. He was reportedly in talks with several leading stars in Bollywood and Tollywood.
Meanwhile, here’s an interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds of late. Apparently, Sandeep is the prime choice to direct the much-talked-about Telugu remake of the acclaimed Mollywood actor thriller, Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
The makers at Sithara Entertainements, the noted production house that acquired the film’s remake rights, are said to be considering Sandeep for the project. However, whether Sandeep will agree to helm this crazy remake or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey