After the humongous success of his debut film, Arjun Reddy, and its sequel, Kabir Singh, director Sandeep Reddy Vanga is yet to announce his next project. He was reportedly in talks with several leading stars in Bollywood and Tollywood.
Meanwhile, here’s an interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds of late. Apparently, Sandeep is the prime choice to direct the much-talked-about Telugu remake of the acclaimed Mollywood actor thriller, Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
The makers at Sithara Entertainements, the noted production house that acquired the film’s remake rights, are said to be considering Sandeep for the project. However, whether Sandeep will agree to helm this crazy remake or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Juicy info on Prabhas’s next and its title?
- Poll : Who among these should launch Balakrishna’s son?
- Notices served to NTR fans
- Mani Ratnam to select Telugu directors for his web series