In an unexpected turn of events, Arjun Reddy Shalini Pandey has found herself in a bit of a mess. The producer of the upcoming Tamil film Agni Siragugal has apparently approached the Tamil and Telugu film producer councils and has also reportedly filed a criminal complaint against the actress for her “unprofessionalism”.
Word is that Shalini signed the film directed by Naveen, starring Prakash Raj, Vijay Antony, Akshara Haasan, and Arun Vijay and even participated in the shoot. However, they have accused her of quitting the film after 27 days of shoot with no proper reason.
Shalini is currently in the news for her dream debut into Bollywood opposite Ranveer Singh under the Yash Raj Productions banner. Everyone’s been wondering if the journey up north is the reason for her negligence of cinema down here. Well, only she can clear the air on what exactly has happened in this scenario!
Articles that might interest you:
- Skylab will be a sure shot hit – Nithya Menen
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli