Young Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey impressed everyone with her endearing performance in the blockbuster cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Shalini went on to sign 100% Kaadhal, the Tamil remake of 100% Love, opposite GV Prakash Kumar.
Now, as per the latest updates, Shalini has already signed her Tamil film. Apparently, Shalini was quite impressed with her character which has equal importance and screentime with the film’s hero Jiiva. The film is expected to go on floors soon.
Meanwhile, Shalini is yet to sign a film in Telugu. The actress is waiting for the perfect script for her second movie in Tollywood. Meanwhile, she is essaying a crucial role in the highly-anticipated biopic on Savithri, Mahanati
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?