Young Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey impressed everyone with her endearing performance in the blockbuster cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Shalini went on to sign 100% Kaadhal, the Tamil remake of 100% Love, opposite GV Prakash Kumar.
Now, as per the latest updates, Shalini has already signed her Tamil film. Apparently, Shalini was quite impressed with her character which has equal importance and screentime with the film’s hero Jiiva. The film is expected to go on floors soon.
Meanwhile, Shalini is yet to sign a film in Telugu. The actress is waiting for the perfect script for her second movie in Tollywood. Meanwhile, she is essaying a crucial role in the highly-anticipated biopic on Savithri, Mahanati
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date