Kabir Singh, the Hindi remake of the cult Telugu romantic drama Arjun Reddy, has finally hit screens today after creating a solid pre-release buzz. The film has released in nearly 2,900 screens across India. Shahid Kapoor fans and trade circles have pinned high hopes on the film’s box-office performance.
Living up to all the hype and expectations, Kabir Singh has opened to a largely positive response from movie lovers and critics from the first day first shows. The film has registered over 50% occupancies in the North Indian market. Critics and movie lovers are raving Shahid and Kiara Advani’s performances and they see another talented director in Sandeep Reddy Vanga.
Kabir Singh is expected to register the best opening collections in Shahid’s career. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?