Young hero Vijay Deverakonda’s performance in the intense romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, is being appreciated by fans and the film fraternity alike. The film has turned out to be yet another blockbuster in Vijay’s career.
Arjun Reddy has been a huge success in overseas as well. In the US, the film has grossed over $1.37 M until 11 pm on Saturday. With this, Arjun Reddy has crossed Vijay’s previous best Pelli Choopulu’s $1,222,644 on its 9th day.
Arjun Reddy will easily breach the $1.5 million mark and whether it will break into the $2 million club is a million dollar question. Sandeep Vanga has directed Arjun Reddy and his brother Pranay Vanga has produced it under Bhadrakali Pictures banner.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence