Nandamuri Balakrishna’s action entertainer, Paisa Vasool, released on Friday last week to mixed reviews. The film has collected a theatrical share of Rs.1,60,113 in the Krishna region on its 6th day and took its total to Rs.1,07,56,418 in 6 days.
On the other hand, Arjun Reddy has turned out to be a surprise blockbuster. In Krishna district, Arjun Reddy has collected Rs.1,78,021 on its 13th day and the film’s overall theatrical share totals to Rs.98,46,790 in just 13 days. The film is all set to break into the 1 crore club by today.
Lastly, Taapsee-starrer comedy horror, Anando Brahma, is yet another film that amassed decent profits to all its buyers. The film has collected Rs.38,679 on Wednesday and the overall 20-day collections are Rs.40,57,068 from one single screen and eight multiplexers in Krishna district.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada superstar on-board for Prabhas’s Adipurush?
- Talk – Bigg Boss 5 not to happen this year?
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside