Tollywood’s latest heartthrob Vijay Deverakonda and newbie Shalini Pandey-starrer emotional romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, has been continuing its dream run in Krishna district. The film, on Sunday, collected a cool Rs.2,72,667 and took its 17-day collection to Rs.1,05,23,862.
On the other hand, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool has collected a decent share of Rs.2,92,202 on Sunday and its overall 10-day share is totaled to Rs.1,13,25,259. The film is performing well at B, C centres in the region.
New releases Yuddham Sharanam and Meda Meeda Abbayi have failed to set the cash registers ringing and this is helping both Paisa Vasool and Arjun Reddy post decent collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia