Sometime back, we had revealed that the Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy will kick start in Nepal. The latest we hear is that the first schedule of the film has been wrapped up already.
Some key portions of the film were shot in the beautiful locales of Nepal. Star hero, Vikram’s son, Dhruv is making his debut with this film which is being directed by National Award winner Bala.
Dhruv’s look has already gone viral and there is a superb buzz for this film in the Tamil circles. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime
- Controversial Tamil actor’s film put on hold
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released