Sometime back, we had revealed that the Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy will kick start in Nepal. The latest we hear is that the first schedule of the film has been wrapped up already.
Some key portions of the film were shot in the beautiful locales of Nepal. Star hero, Vikram’s son, Dhruv is making his debut with this film which is being directed by National Award winner Bala.
Dhruv’s look has already gone viral and there is a superb buzz for this film in the Tamil circles. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster