Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey-starrer romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, released on August 25, 2017 and went on to become a cult blockbuster. On the occasion of the film’s 3rd anniversary, director Sandeep Reddy Vanga has made a surprise announcement.
Sandeep revealed in a latest interview with a popular YouTube channel that he is planning to re-release Arjun Reddy with all the deleted scenes on August 25, 2022. “We had an edited footage of 4 hour 20 minute duration which was later trimmed down to 3 hour 45 minutes. But we had to further shorten it to 3 hour 6 minutes for the theatrical release. The film would have been a much bigger hit had we released the 3 hour 45 minute version,” Sandeep said.
The talented director said that the 3:45 hour version will re-release on the film’s 5th anniversary in August, 2022. The new version will feature scenes involving Arjun Reddy’s childhood, his relationship with his bullet, his dog, his school friends and several fun scenes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy