Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey-starrer romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, released on August 25, 2017 and went on to become a cult blockbuster. On the occasion of the film’s 3rd anniversary, director Sandeep Reddy Vanga has made a surprise announcement.
Sandeep revealed in a latest interview with a popular YouTube channel that he is planning to re-release Arjun Reddy with all the deleted scenes on August 25, 2022. “We had an edited footage of 4 hour 20 minute duration which was later trimmed down to 3 hour 45 minutes. But we had to further shorten it to 3 hour 6 minutes for the theatrical release. The film would have been a much bigger hit had we released the 3 hour 45 minute version,” Sandeep said.
The talented director said that the 3:45 hour version will re-release on the film’s 5th anniversary in August, 2022. The new version will feature scenes involving Arjun Reddy’s childhood, his relationship with his bullet, his dog, his school friends and several fun scenes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next