After a couple of years of gap, Taapsee made a successful comeback to Tollywood with the super hit comedy-horror, Anando Brahma. In the Krishna region, Anando Brahma has collected a share of Rs.3,01,474 on its 10th day, taking its grand total to Rs.31,93,297 from 1 single screen and 8 multiplexes.
On the other hand, Tamil star Ajith’s Vivekam has failed to set the cash registers ringing as it collected a meager Rs.20,26,566 share in 4 days after collecting Rs.2,79,330 on its 4th day. Finally, the latest sensation Arjun Reddy is ruling the roost all-over. The film, on its 3rd day, pocketed a whopping Rs.14,47,969 and has collected Rs.55,25,106 in just 3 days.
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next