Everyone’s talking about Arjun Reddy and Vijay Devarakonda has become a youth sensation overnight. Directed by Sandeep Kumar Vanga, the film is being hailed as one of the best films of the year.
While the film has already turned out to be a smash hit in the two Telugu speaking states and the US, Arjun Reddy is also making waves in the neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu. The film’s buzz is so huge in Chennai that leading multiplexes are adding additional shows to cater to the demand.
In some multiplexes, the number of shows have exceeded that of Ajith’s Vivegam from Monday onwards. This is indeed a huge surprise for everyone who have been tracking business of cinema in recent past. We’ll have to wait and see how the Arjun Reddy mania turns out in the next few days.
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next