Arjun Reddy, Tollywood’s latest sensation, is continuing its steady run at the box-offices across AP, Ceded and Nizam and in overseas. The film has collected close to 21.50 crore worldwide share in 11 days and looks all set to collect a whopping 25 crore plus share in its full run.
On its 12th day, Arjun Reddy, in Krishna district, amassed Rs.2,37,080 share. With this, Arjun Reddy’s 12-day share totals to Rs.96,68,770. These numbers are leaving the trade circles elated as the film was sold for nominal prices.
Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini turned out to be favorites among the youth with their performances. Debutant director Sandeep Vanga is currently busy working out the possibilities of a Bollywood remake. Pranay Vanga has produced Arjun Reddy.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das