Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy is being hailed as a game changer for Tollywood. The film’s bold and path-breaking content have won appreciation from all quarters. All this positive buzz has turned Arjun Reddy into a blockbuster.
On its 8th day, Arjun Reddy has collected a decent share of Rs.2,36,927 in Krishna district. With this, Arjun Reddy has collected a whopping Rs. 81,45,183 in its 8-day theatrical run in this area.
Director Sandeep Vanga has left the film fraternity and movie lovers in awe with his debut film. Heroine Shalini too has won many hearts for her endearing performance as Preeti. Pranay Vanga produced Arjun Reddy under Bhadrakali Films banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent hit film breaches ‘Quarter Million’ Dollar mark in the USA
- Two Telugu films arriving on OTT on 10 February
- Buzz: Pawan Kalyan’s new project to get a formal launch on this date
- Sita Ramam beauty steals the limelight yet again
- Actress says Kiara and Sidharth never did Bollywood relationship gimmicks
- Rashmika Mandanna shares a note on negativity