The Hindi remake of the cult Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, finally went on floors earlier this week. Bollywood stars Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani will reprise Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey’s roles respectively, while Sandeep Reddy Vanga, who had directed the Telugu original, is helming the Hindi remake as well.
According to the latest updates, Arjun Reddy’s Hindi version has been titled Kabir Singh. A major part of the shooting will take place in Mumbai, New Delhi and Mussoorie. The entire shoot will be wrapped up by March. The film is slated for release on June 21 next year. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?