The Hindi remake of the cult Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, finally went on floors earlier this week. Bollywood stars Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani will reprise Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey’s roles respectively, while Sandeep Reddy Vanga, who had directed the Telugu original, is helming the Hindi remake as well.
According to the latest updates, Arjun Reddy’s Hindi version has been titled Kabir Singh. A major part of the shooting will take place in Mumbai, New Delhi and Mussoorie. The entire shoot will be wrapped up by March. The film is slated for release on June 21 next year. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy