It’s been reported already that blockbuster Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, will be remade in Hindi, with Bollywood star Arjun Kapoor reprising Vijay Deverakonda in the Hindi version. Mubarakan producers Murad Khetani and Ashwin Varde will produce the movie.
As per the latest reports, Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake, which was supposed to go on floors in the second half of this year, has been pushed to 2019. The reason cited is that Arjun Kapoor is busy with a handful of projects and the producers are yet to lock a director who will helm the project.
Sandeep Reddy Vanga directed Arjun Reddy and debutant Shalini Pandey played the female lead in this cult hit. Meanwhile, Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Varma, is fast wrapping up its production formalities.
- Prabhas files a court case
- Poll : Which aspect of Padi Padi Leche Manasu are you looking forward to?
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham & Padi Padi Leche Manasu For Free in Select Theaters in USA
- RGV all set to release Vennupotu song from Lakshmi’s NTR
- Talented heroine roped in for Pink remake