Following the blockbuster success of Arjun Reddy, director Sandeep Vanga is now one of the most sought-after directors in Tollywood. Even star heroes are keen on collaborating with this talented filmmaker. Sandeep was also in talks to helm the Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy, but there has been no official announcement regarding the project.
Meanwhile, it’s already reported that Sandeep will be joining hands with Sharwanand, who was supposed to do Arjun Reddy initially. Now, the latest reports reveal that Sandeep has already begun scripting for his second project, starring Sharwanand. Chuttalabbayi’s producer Venkat Talari is going to produce the movie. More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance