It is a known fact that Shahid Kapoor is doing the Hindi remake of the super hit film Arjun Reddy. Sandeep Reddy Vanga himself will direct this film which will be made on a grand note.
The latest we now hear is that the shoot will kick start in the first week of August in Mumbai. The news also is that Shahid is planning to wrap the film in a quick time so that he can be with his wife’s delivery which is expected this year end.
Sandeep Reddy is already in Mumbai and is busy prepping for the Hindi version. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film
- Disha Patani breaks up with boyfriend?