It is a known fact that Shahid Kapoor is doing the Hindi remake of the super hit film Arjun Reddy. Sandeep Reddy Vanga himself will direct this film which will be made on a grand note.
The latest we now hear is that the shoot will kick start in the first week of August in Mumbai. The news also is that Shahid is planning to wrap the film in a quick time so that he can be with his wife’s delivery which is expected this year end.
Sandeep Reddy is already in Mumbai and is busy prepping for the Hindi version. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief