It’s well known that Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor is reprising Vijay Deverakonda’s role from the blockbuster Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, in its Hindi remake, Kabir Singh. The film’s shoot is more than half way through.
As per the latest updates, Kabir Singh’s team will resume the shoot from January 3 after the New Year holidays. In a 25-day schedule, the team will complete all the college related scenes in as many as 8 colleges across the national capital. Later, the unit will flight to Mussoorie to picturize a romantic number and a few crucial scenes over a period of 5 days.
Kabir Singh’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up with the Mussoorie schedule. Kiara Advani is playing Shalini Pandey’s role in the Hindi version. Sandeep Reddy Vanga is directing the film. Kabir Singh is slated to hit screens on June 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonam Kapoor upset with Mr. India 2 makers
- Mega hero’s debut film goes over budget?
- Puri-Ram’s iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version storms YouTube
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues