It is quite rare that the makers recover the cost of production from the first day itself. Arjun Reddy was made on a budget of 3.2 crores and was sold to Sunil Narang for close to five cores.
The film has opened so well that it has collected most of the production cost within no time. The idea of arranging paid premieres has worked big time for the makers and distributors as the film has amassed 4.5 cores to date world wide.
Superb trailers and excessive promotions helped well and we bring you the area wise collections of the film.
|Total WW Share
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?