Young hero Vijay Deverakonda and director Sandeep Vanga’s Arjun Reddy is making the most of this festive weekend in the twin Telugu states. The film has already entered the profit zone in almost all the areas and is minting huge profits for its buyers.
As per the latest trade reports, Arjun Reddy has collected a share of Rs.15,82,267 on Saturday and took its 2-day total to Rs.40,77,137 in Krishna district. Arjun Reddy was sold for 36 lakhs in Krishna district and the distributor will laugh all the way to the bank.
Jabalpur girl Shalini is the film’s leading lady and Pranay Vanga is the producer. Radhan’ soulful music stole the hearts of music lovers.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race