Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, Arjun Reddy, is still running successfully in several screens across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. Meanwhile, the film’s screenings in Tamil Nadu have been stopped abruptly despite having 80 per cent occupancy.
The reason is that popular distributor cum exhibitor from Kerala Mukesh Mehta has acquired the Tamil remake and dubbing rights of Arjun Reddy for a fancy price. Since the Tamil remake or a dubbing version is on the cards very soon, Arjun Reddy’s Telugu version has been taken off. More details about the Tamil version’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions
- NTR lands in Vizag, Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR