Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, Arjun Reddy, is still running successfully in several screens across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. Meanwhile, the film’s screenings in Tamil Nadu have been stopped abruptly despite having 80 per cent occupancy.
The reason is that popular distributor cum exhibitor from Kerala Mukesh Mehta has acquired the Tamil remake and dubbing rights of Arjun Reddy for a fancy price. Since the Tamil remake or a dubbing version is on the cards very soon, Arjun Reddy’s Telugu version has been taken off. More details about the Tamil version’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy