Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, Arjun Reddy, is still running successfully in several screens across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. Meanwhile, the film’s screenings in Tamil Nadu have been stopped abruptly despite having 80 per cent occupancy.
The reason is that popular distributor cum exhibitor from Kerala Mukesh Mehta has acquired the Tamil remake and dubbing rights of Arjun Reddy for a fancy price. Since the Tamil remake or a dubbing version is on the cards very soon, Arjun Reddy’s Telugu version has been taken off. More details about the Tamil version’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- NTR leaves for Aravinda Sametha’s abroad shoot
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release