Tollywood’s latest blockbuster, Arjun Reddy, is still running successfully in several screens across the twin Telugu states and in overseas. Meanwhile, the film’s screenings in Tamil Nadu have been stopped abruptly despite having 80 per cent occupancy.
The reason is that popular distributor cum exhibitor from Kerala Mukesh Mehta has acquired the Tamil remake and dubbing rights of Arjun Reddy for a fancy price. Since the Tamil remake or a dubbing version is on the cards very soon, Arjun Reddy’s Telugu version has been taken off. More details about the Tamil version’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prathiroju Pandage kick-starts its second schedule
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache