It’s well-known that the blockbuster Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, is being remade in Tamil as Varma. The film will introduce Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv to Kollywood. National award-winning filmmaker Bala had directed Varma.
As per the latest updates, Varma’s team is planning to release the film during the Valentine’s Day weekend in February next year. Bengali starlet Megha Chaudhary is making her Kollywood debut with the movie. E4 Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project. The film is currently in the post-production phase.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well